Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blog Talk Radio

New BlogTalkRadio set up for the Reba McEntire Network. We are going to start up the show soon, with my co-host, Janina Sandoval! We will have shows to keep you updated. We are also trying to get Reba McEntire on the show sometime to talk about her new album, 'Keep On Loving You'. We will also have her on to talk about her career. Here's a good idea I thought of. We will try to have Reba and Melissa Peterman on the show, so we can have them both on the show to talk about what it was like, working together on the hit sitcom, 'Reba'. That will be lots of fun. Stay tuned for more details on that. We have our first show scheduled for August 18th, which is the release date of Reba's new album. Reba will not be on that show, but we will definitely try to get her on sometime. This is exciting. Stay tuned everyone! We will give you more details soon. Thanks!

4 comments:

sonia said...

This show is very interesting... All the story around of her...I saw all the episodes of Reba.. Still I am waiting for reba's new show...I know this show is also hilarious....

Download Reba show

Anonymous said...

This show is amazing and mind blowing...I like the storyline of this show.Then after i am waiting for Reba's new show I know that show will also mind blowing....I have a great site Download-tvshows.com it is fabulous and having a qualitative stuff. If you want to Download Reba shows from here and get all the episodes....

So Enjoy it....

hilary said...

The Comedy of the show is very Hilarious. I think this is only the show with full of comedy. To Download Reba show i found a Great stuff and here i got all the episode for free.

somia said...

Reba show is one of my Favorite show. I am Looking to Download Reba show and hope i would get all the episodes with the Great Stuff.