Thursday, April 16, 2009

Superstar Reba's “Strange” Makes Highest Solo Chart Debut Of Career!

Superstar Entertainer Reba McEntire’s new single, “Strange,” debuts at #39 on the Billboard Top Country Songs chart this week, marking the highest solo chart debut of her career. 

“Strange,” a sassy, tongue-in-cheek rocker about lamenting (or not) a spurned love, also earned Billboard Hot Shot Debut status and entered at #45 on the USA Today/Country Aircheck chart (powered by Mediabase).

When told of the milestone, Reba said, “I have had the most fun of my career picking out songs for my new record on Valory. To have this first one be the highest debuting song of my career so far, is just icing on the cake. I am thrilled with my new team!”

Reba debuted the highly-anticipated new single with a powerhouse performance live on CBS last Sunday on the 44th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards earning rave reviews across the board -- from The Los Angeles Times to Entertainment Weekly.

“Strange” is the lead single from Reba’s first solo studio album in six years, as well as her first album on her new label The Valory Music Co.

1 comment:

jack said...

Nice Blog!!!!!!! I like this blog very much....This show is really nice and interesting.... This show is full of comedy and hilarious show...I like all the episodes of this show....I found a great site to Download Reba show Online...